Monday 6 August 2012

Anya Buckle Bag

At last - I've finally got round to blogging about my new pattern!
This is my Anya Buckle Bag 
It's made from some fabric from the Loulouthi range 
by Anna Marie Horner.
It is worn across the body, it leaves both hands free -
great for shopping! 
In fact, I'm going to wear it to the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham,
later on this month!
The pattern was featured in a special issue magazine called
'Bags, Beads and Brooches', which can be found here.
I'm in the process of setting up a new website,
so as soon as its sorted, I'll have this pattern for sale on it.
In the meantime, if you're interested in buying this pattern (pdf is available!) 
please drop me an email - patchworkbarn@hotmail.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful bag K! Well done on getting it published too! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute bag! Congratulations on getting it in the magazine!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bag is fab and well done on the publishing too!!

    ReplyDelete