Monday 24 September 2012

X Marks the Spot

Summer has gone and Autumn has definitely arrived today!
I've had a long break from blogging, I have been busy, just not blogging.
Children are back at school and autumn patchwork classes are up and running.
Recently, I've been working on a dotty project which is very nearly complete,
I'll share that another day.
Here's one I can share today -
a quilt I made early this year has made its debut!
X Marks the Spot is published in the latest Sewing World magazine. 
The fabrics are Perfectly Perched by Laurie Wisbrun and Robert Kaufman Fabrics. 
I love these fabrics! the chairs are super and the little birdies so cute!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    Sewing World has improved so much recently hasn't it? new editor or something??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really fabulous quilt! Great design and your choice of fabrics is fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a great pattern for that lovely fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Fabulous quilt! And thank you for some of those wonderful scraps - I'm really enjoying using them! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cool design! I am still at the stage of making it up as I go along, something as lovely and planned as this, I find most impressive. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its absolutely stunning!! :) Just love the design you created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the publication. The quilt is stunning. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! What a great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Such a great quilt =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!
    For web design & development service contact Multisoft digital technologies, They have
    Web Development in Chamarajanagar

    ReplyDelete